Sunday, June 3, 2007

Giving back to the industry i love

I love mlm. I don't believe there to be a more fulfilling career path on the planet. While my personal success within the mlm industry has by most standards been exceptional it pales in comparison to the legends of who's ranks I will ascend.

For my inagural post here I would like to introduce a website I've developed which at this point is a pure giveback to the industry. It is an mlm training hub unlike any on the internet. No ads, no adwords, no upsells and honestly way for me to make money off it at this point. A site with nothing but meat, the best mlm training and personal development I've come across in the past 8 years of my full-time involvment with mlm.

http://www.mlm-training-manual.com/

Please take a look at let me know what you think.

Shawn Cornett
www.MLM-Training-Manual.com
shawn@biggerthinking.com
210-232-6032

No comments: